Friday, April 13, 2007

If you can't say something nice....


I've been on my Internal Medicine rotation and I've come to several very important conclusions. One, I am definately going into surgery as a career. Which is a marvelous decision to have firmly settled. Two, I am running out of black inked pens. Which wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't already purchased a pack of 20 black pens. Are my residents 'borrowing' them? Nope, the truth is by far worse: I'm actually using the black ink up. Some how I made it through third year of medical school prior to this without writing an HPI that took up more than 2 pages. These days, that's a daily SOAP note. So sorry for essentially two month hiatus, but mum's been the word of late. On the positive note, I've gotten to see a side of the field of medicine which will make me highly admire the detailed driven folks who go into it~ I just really really don't want to be one of them.

No comments: