Monday, January 15, 2007

The Never Ending Pile


You would think with the fact that I’ve been wearing scrubs every day for work, my laundry load wouldn’t be so bad, right? That’s what I thought too, until this morning when I attempted to tackle the issue that I’ve been putting off for the past three weeks (ok, so I would have put it off longer but my supply of fresh necessities was running low). I woke up this morning at 7am (not on purpose! My body was just so used to waking up much earlier on this rotation that 7am seemed like sleeping in till noon) and started working on my mountain. FOUR LOADS later!!! And I’m almost done. Four loads people! I mean I live alone, am only doing laundry for one person, and have been wearing scrubs every day for work. What the heck is up with that? And I really hate laundry. Not to mention the fact that it seems to be laundry day in my building and we're all racing to get one of the three units in our building...Sweet little old ladies can become very cutthroat when they want their sheets washed.

No comments: