Monday, February 5, 2007

One minute he’s holding a urine bag, the next minute he’s kissing me:


Alright, I'm going to let you in on a little secret: I'm never going to understand the human male. Oh, I get them on a physiological level, a pathologic level, and an anatomical level. But I ain't ever going to understand what goes on in the 'upstairs' brain. And I'll even gracefully admit that men probably don't understand women, in general and me probably in particular, for the same reasons that I'm utterly perplexed by the male specimens in my world. All I have to say is it seems like there is the good the bad and the ugly. The ugly is the guy you love as a friend who keeps trying to be something else or the guy you just can't quite stand who seems to care far more for you. The bad is the guy who you have that childish crush on but you know isn't aware of your existance. And the good....well I'm still working on that one. All I have to say is that he better not be touching a urine bag prior to kissing me (you know there IS spillage when the pee is drained don't you~ puts a whole new spin on that Grey's Anatomy moment doesn't it)

No comments: